Tuesday, September 29, 2009

PLE Assignment for Week Four

These are the videos I watched this week,

  1. Kaylee, “The One Thing I Will Not Eat”
  2. Elizabeth, “The Three Little Pigs”
  3. Leslie, “Some Pig”
  4. Laura Beth, “Strawberry Shortcake”
  5. Robin, “The Marvelous Homework and Housework Machine”
  6. Alli, “Let Me Out of the Classroom”

The thing that I think would be the most challenging think about implementing a digital storytelling project in an elementary classroom is the age group. I am an Early Childhood Education major and I hope to teach Kindergarten. Kindergartener’s will probably be able to use the computer pretty well, but I don’t think that they would really be able to put a movie together without help from a teacher. If a teacher would be able to help the kids, then I think that it would be a really fun activity for the students to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment